Language is how we communicate each other. It helps us to say what we think and feel inside, and by using this, we can understand each other. Language can be written or spoken.
We filipinos have many languages. We can hear them most in Visayas and Mindanao because different language are used in different cities like in Surigao del Sur - Waray, Cebu - Cebuano, Bicol - Bikolano and many more. But the most common used here in the Philippines is Tagalog. This can help us to communicate even though you are in the other cities like me, I was born and raised in Manila and when I was in Grade 2, we transferred here in Vigan. I cannot understand their language (Ilokano) but thanks to the language Filipino I can understand them and I learned a little bit of Ilokano. As you can see, I came from Manila and transferred here in Vigan, and it's obvious that I cannot speak Ilocano. But thanks to our common language, I can understand them and I learned a little bit in speaking in Ilocano.
No comments:
Post a Comment