Saturday, October 13, 2012

Heroes Our Savior

          When I was a child, for me a hero is a skilled man with cool costume who saves people from a bad guy. But, what is the meaning of true hero?
          Now, for me a true hero don't have any super powers, wearing any cool costume, flying around the city, nor killing demons. They're just a regular human who guides me in everything I do and they always helps me when I have a problem. They doing everything just to make sure that I have a succesfull future. Do you know who are they? Batman? Superman? Spiderman? Green Lantern? Flash? Wonderwoman? A very BIG BIG no!!! They are my PARENTS. Without them, I will never be a man. They are teaching me to become a better and stronger person. They are the one that teaches me how to stand up to the problems. Without them, I cannot achieved what I've achieved in my life. They are my True Heroes!
          We people needs guidance. They are the ones who molds us to become a better man. So let us thank our parents who are doing anything just to make sure that we are having a better future. And I also thank God for giving them to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment